CAI Announces June 2011 Seminars And Development Programs In Raleigh
RALEIGH, N.C. – Bruce Clarke, president and CEO of CAI, a human resource management firm that helps organizations maximize employee engagement while minimizing employer liability, has announced the company’s June 2011 schedule of training and development seminars. All courses will be held at CAI’s Raleigh location at 2900 Highwoods Blvd., unless otherwise noted.
- “Customer Service Excellence Certification Program” is a two-day certification program designed to maximize the customer service skills necessary to improve overall customer and business relationships. It is a highly-interactive course aimed to making a professional impression in every customer interaction. The event will take place Monday, June 6 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Tuesday June 7 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information, visit http://bit.ly/bPWx8O.
- “Think Like a CEO: Aligning HR with Your Business Strategy” is a half-day course designed to examine and develop a novel approach for understanding appropriate business models for an organization. The class will take place Wednesday, June 8 from 9 a.m. to noon. For more information, visit http://bit.ly/bKzTDv.
- “HR Assistant Certification Program” is a two-day course designed to teach the essential elements necessary to succeed in the HR Assistant role. Attendees will discuss federal and state employment laws and how they affect the workplace, varying communication styles in the work environment, and how to appropriately respond to red flag HR issues. The seminar will take place Thursday, June 9 and Friday, June 10 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information, visit http://bit.ly/bgCbnY.
- “Fundamentals of Management Certification Program” is a two-day interactive program that will help managers master the core competencies associated with successful leadership: leadership vision, values and character; communication; coaching; and credibility. The event will take place Tuesday, June 14 and Wednesday, June 15 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information, visit http://bit.ly/bIWEzs.
- “Leveraging Your Emotional Intelligence” is a one-day workshop that will focus on emotional intelligence, self-awareness and effectively relating to others. Participants will have the opportunity to identify how emotional intelligence relates to and impacts leadership excellence. The seminar will take place Friday, June 17 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information, visit http://bit.ly/msEkja.
- “Kicking the Tires: How to Use an RFP to Evaluate Your Benefits Broker” is a half-day course that will cover topics such as reviewing broker services, avoiding common pitfalls, and establishing appropriate times to evaluate broker services, etc. The discussion will be led by Joy Binkley, health & welfare consultant for Hill, Chesson & Woody. The event will take place Tuesday, June 21 from 9 a.m. to noon. For more information, visit http://bit.ly/mIeZCA.
- “CAI Training Showcase” is a one-day complimentary training sneak preview that will include 45-minute segments of The Management Advantage, HR, and professional development programs. Attendees will learn how CAI can help improve the effectiveness of supervisors, managers, and other company leaders through training. The abbreviated training sessions will provide attendees with learning exercises to help create development plans to successfully lead an organization. The event will take place Friday, June 24 from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. For more information, visit http://bit.ly/rdXN5.
- “Newly Appointed Supervisor Certification Program” is a two-day program that will help first-time supervisors and managers establish foundations for success through self assessments and discussions. Attendees will learn strategies for building and maintaining trust, communicating effectively, motivating employees, delegating tasks and managing conflicts. Each attendee will develop action plans to transfer lessons and skills learned directly to their business. The program will take place Wednesday, June 29 and Thursday, June 30 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information, visit http://bit.ly/9TWV1s.
“We are excited to announce the schedule for the upcoming June seminars in Raleigh,” said Clarke. “Each program or course will provide participants with the in-depth insight into management practices, HR or professional development they need to succeed in the current business environment.”
- All events are open to both CAI members and nonmembers.
CAI is a human resource management firm with locations in Raleigh and Greensboro, North Carolina, that helps organizations maximize employee engagement while minimizing employer liability. A membership organization that focuses on long-term relationships with North Carolina employers, CAI offers clients expertise in a wide range of management and human resource skills. The company has experience dealing with HR and management advice, training, news, survey data and distribution, public policy advocacy and a range of consulting services. CAI continually develops new benefits programs for members, as well as learning and consulting services with an emphasis on human resource consultation. For more information, please call (919) 878-9222 or visit http://www.capital.org.