SEPI Engineering Group
Established in 2001, SEPI Engineering Group is a leading engineering, surveying planning, environmental and construction management firm which provides services to private- and public-sector clients across the Southeast. The firm is a certified Women Business Enterprise in North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. The experienced team of engineering professionals at SEPI engineering Group provides clients with planning, traffic engineering operations and construction management. SEPI engineering specialists also manage wetland mitigation, the analysis of natural resources and permitting for projects, as well as civil and structural design and public-involvement services.
- SEPI Engineering & Construction Relocates Wilmington, N.C., Office - 03/19/13
- J. Darren Jones Joins SEPI Engineering & Construction As Estimator And Project Manager - 01/21/13
- J. Auburn Hall Jr. Joins SEPI Engineering & Construction As Raleigh Survey Department Manager - 01/07/13
- Joseph Kopaskie Joins SEPI Engineering & Construction As Transportation Project Manager - 01/02/13
- Kim Hamlin Joins SEPI Engineering & Construction As Environmental Project Scientist - 12/28/12
- See All News Releases >>