Pronto Pasta, located at 404 E Six Forks Rd, is a locally owned and operated, family-friendly restaurant where the food is both Fresh and Fast! Sauces, soups, salad dressings and even desserts are made fresh in the restaurant daily. At Pronto, pasta is a canvas for all kinds of great flavors, not just for Italian fare. Dishes include Braised Beef with Marsala cream, Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni, Southwestern Chicken and Smoked Sausage Penne, and the “Build a Mac” option where delicious sauces like Bleu cheese and Cheesy Classic match perfectly with pastas, toppings and garnishes of your choosing. The menu also features fresh salads, scratch-made soups, unique sandwiches, a Kids menu, a selection of Beer and Wine, and fresh-baked desserts. In addition to the interesting menu offerings, owners Ed and Jen Schrage believe Pronto should strive to serve the community and the environment as well. For more information contact Jen@prontopasta.com or visit http://www.prontopasta.com.
- Pronto Pasta Debuts New Menu - 09/09/11
- Pronto Pasta Launches Website - 03/23/11
- Pronto Pasta Reveals Results Of Dine Out For Education Week Fundraiser And Competition - 02/25/11
- Pronto Pasta Hosts The First Dine Out For Education Week Fundraiser - 01/20/11
- Pronto Pasta Joins Greater Raleigh Chamber Of Commerce - 01/14/11
- See All News Releases >>