Douglas Carroll Salon
Recognized nationally and internationally, Douglas Carroll Salon was founded in 1986 by Douglas Carroll David Jr, a star stylist and leader in the beauty industry who is a member of Intercoiffure, the most powerful and influential organization in the hair dressing industry. Only the highest prized leading hair salons hold membership in the Intercoiffure organization, which determines the standards the rest of the industry follows. Located at 6325-27 Falls Of Neuse Road in Raleigh, N.C., Douglas Carroll Salon stays in tune with the latest fashion and beauty trends from all over the world, offering a combination of talent, creativity, good sense, and continuous education in product and technical knowledge. The salon has been awarded “One of America’s Most Published Salons” by J.L. Global Media Group and named one of the top 200 salons in North America by Salon Today for 2011 and 2012. David himself has won the coveted TIGI Hairdresser of the Year Award, as well as more than 15 prestigious international awards and competitions. With a team of internationally-trained stylists, makeup artists, med spa professionals and personal trainers whose work can be seen on the pages of major trade and consumer magazines, Douglas Carroll’s objective is to exceed expectations. For more information, visit http://www.douglascarrollsalon.com/.
- Douglas Carroll Salon Named Among Top 200 Salons In North America By Salon Today - 02/28/13
- Douglas Carroll Salon To Celebrate 25th Anniversary with Southern Bride And Groom - 07/11/12
- Douglas Carroll Salon Announces July Summer Promotions - 07/05/12
- Douglas Carroll Salon To Host Cut-a-Thon Benefiting Stylist Eileen Coyne-Homsher - 06/05/12
- Douglas Carroll Salon To Showcase New Collection, Techniques At Premiere Orlando 2012 - 05/29/12
- See All News Releases >>