Coldwell Banker Commercial TradeMark Properties
Coldwell Banker Commercial TradeMark Properties offers a full range of real estate and investment advisory services. From acquisition evaluation and due diligence tasks, through value enhancement and disposition strategies, TradeMark guides its clients through every phase of real estate investment opportunities. Partnering with strategic alliances, TradeMark offers coordination of services such as equity development, financing, credit management, architectural and engineering services, development or project management oversight and relocation services. The Triangle Business Journal named the firm Best Place to Work in 2004 and for the past three years the publication has ranked the firm as the No.1 Commercial Real Estate Company in the Triangle. TradeMark is also recognized as one of the Top 25 Women Owned Businesses in North Carolina.
- Brian Farmer Of TradeMark Properties Brokers 4,500 Square-Foot Transaction - 06/12/13
- Jim Harris And Stacy Mbithi Of TradeMark Properties Brokers 14,760 Square-Foot Transaction - 06/06/13
- Tara Kreider Of TradeMark Properties Appointed To Wake County Planning Board - 06/03/13
- TradeMark Properties Announces Wake Forest Lease Transaction - 05/28/13
- TradeMark Properties Welcomes Gabriela Clontz As A Real Estate Advisor - 05/20/13
- See All News Releases >>